Relational Life Therapy (RLT) is an authentic, confrontational, action-oriented model of couples work that helps couples and individuals identify their challenges and patterns and then rapidly helps address them effectively, with deep honesty and compassion.
While more traditional couples therapy methods can take months or even years to see progress, couples with an RLT practitioner often see major shifts in just a few sessions.
RLT works so quickly and effectively because it goes straight to the root of the problem and tackles it head on with directness and care, and then works outward from there, each session building on the progress of the last one.
RLT will help you:
- quickly halt hurtful patterns and deescalate damaging fights
- identify and confront what’s been getting in the way of your connection
- work through betrayal and trust issues
- reconnect with yourself and your partner
- deepen intimacy and compassion
- learn how to deeply listen and be heard and understood
- be accountable to yourself and your partner
- turn negative feedback loops into cycles of love and cherishing
To learn more about Relational Life Therapy and its founder, Terry Real, click here.
Want to see if Relational Life Therapy can help you? Book an intro session with me to find out. Together we'll take a look at what's going on in your relationships, and discover what's possible.